Looking for slides from a conference presentation? Click here.
Evaluation of #COSMA2019
What did they say about #COSMA2019?
- I found great opportunities to network at the conference.
- Lots of opportunities to network.
- Thank you to Heather and Haley! They do great work in not only planning and running the conference, but establishing an organizational culture for COSMA that is the best I've encountered in a higher education society or agency.
- Plenty of opportunities for one-to-one networking, as well as a climate of mutual support that is evident in the program sessions.
- I love this conference...by far the most impactful conference I go to annually because is on the industry and education, not the status game associated with larger, research-centric conferences.
- Loved how open and free people felt to network--both formally and informally. I witnessed quite a few impromptu mentoring sessions, which was wonderful. Students could grow their networks; young professionals could grow their networks; and us older folks could continue growing our networks. Truly a great event.
- Session logistics (length, format, interaction etc) were absolutely perfect! Which ones did I like the most? VERY hard to say since almost all of them were useful or on-point. I enjoyed the interplay between research, best practices (Social Work curriculum in SMGT), and the panels (COSMA Research or SMGT and its roots).
- Nice to meet some new people and catch up with others I hadn't seen in a while.
- Session length was great and most presenters had a few minutes from Q&A/discussion which was a great part of each presentation. The audience discussion and participation was a nice addition to just having the speakers talk the whole time.
- I liked the short sessions better and there was great audience interaction!
- Networking was great and there were many great opportunities to connect with different faculty.
- This was an excellent conference!! I learned so much and really appreciate all of the effort from Heather and Haley to make this another memorable conference.